Wargames Soldiers & Strategy #112
- Rob Jones, 'Wargaming crusades during the Middle Ages - Warriors of Christ'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Battle of Antioch, 28 June 1098 - The holy lance of Christ'.
- Jack Gleeson, 'The Battle of Muret, 12 September 1213 - I am the king'.
- Michael Leck, 'The Swedish crusade on Novgorod, 1348-1351 - The saint, the king, and the crusade'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Crusader armies and their opposition - The armies of God'.
- Andrés Amian, 'Richard I of England gets stuck in - Facing the Lionheart'.
- Francisco Luis Erize, 'A cavalry battle for Clash of Spears - Maharbal's ambush'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'The Battle of Medina de Rioseco, 14 July 1808 - Rising against the French eagle'.
- Stuart Green, 'Putting an end to IGOUGO in rulesets - Let's add a little friction'.
- David Davies, 'Early frigates in the Continental Navy - The first thirteen'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'A 20th-century small unit tactical challenge - Hold the bridge'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'The arcane art of painting white uniforms - Fifty shades of white'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building a Pacific island hideout from logs - A Japanese jungle bunker'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Small-scale woods, copses, and orchards - Making microscale forests'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - Playtesting wargames rules'.
- Jens Köpke, 'The Irregular - All of this and World War II'.
- James Oram, 'The new, free Dark Age ruleset from Little Wars TV - Let's play Ravenfeast'.
- David Davies, 'Let's play Studio Tomahawk's Age of Hannibal - SAGA enters the Punic Wars'.
- Guy Bowers, James Oram, and Rossco Watkins, 'Game reviews - Lion Rampant - The Crusader States, Gamma Wolves, The Barons' War and Oathmark: Oathbreakers'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.