World Conquerors Core Game
Throw dice and have your armies roll across the map.
Play cards to change the tide of the battle and the course of history.
This simple board game of global conquest plays fast and fun with tactical texture and flavor provided by cards featuring history's greatest warlords.
- The attacker rolls one die for each territory they have adjacent to the target territory.
- The defender rolls one die for the target territory and one die for each adjacent territory.
- Compare the highest dice only. In the case of a tie, compare the next highest dice and so on.
- If you have a general in or adjacent to the territory, you can reroll one of your dice.
- Each time you lose an attack (or attempt an attack across a sea) you must pay an escalating Supply Cost.
The thing that makes this game interesting is the deck of world conquerors.
Each card is based on one of the 48 most famous attempted world conquerors throughout history.
The cards reflect the goals and abilities of the real people that made their own bid for world conquest.
- Alexander's battle cunning is reflected in his ability to force the defender to reroll one of his dice.
- Napoleon lets you move generals.
- Victoria and Elizabeth have naval related powers.
- Jefferson makes purchases
- Bolivar is good against the Europeans
- 22x17” mounted mapboard
- 100 cubes (25 in each of 4 colors)
- 8 pawns (2 in each of 4 colors)
- 50 card conqueror deck
- 6 dice
- 8 page rulebook
- 10 clear glass beads
- 10 black glass beads
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.