Yomi: Round 2
Yomi is a fighting game in card form in which physical dexterity is replaced by hand management skills. Just like in a fighting game, you have to know your character, know the matchup, and know your opponent. Each character has a deck that follows the same conventions as a deck of playing cards. This makes it easy to learn the contents of your deck: numbered cards are normal moves, face cards are special moves, and aces are super moves.
Yomi: Round 2 is a standalone item that contains four characters (out of twenty) for the second edition of Yomi. With these characters, you can compete in 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, and solo modes, with each player in the game needing one character deck. The character decks in Yomi: Round 2 can also be played against those in Yomi: Round 1 or any of the individual character decks that comprise the second edition of Yomi. As for the characters, they are:
• Quince (challenging to play well)
- Quince can play TWO cards in combat sometimes!
- Quince can spin his combat card around after seeing what the opponent played!
- Politicians are straightforward and truthful, but this deck is very tricky to play
• Onimaru (easy to understand)
- Onimaru has attacks that can beat any other attacks in the game.
- Onimaru relies on single hits for high damage, rather than big combos.
- He can guard crush through an opponent's block.
• Bal-Bas-Beta (very difficult to understand)
- Put your opponent at long range and they can't even damage BBB, but BBB can damage them.
- BBB can play relatively safely while dealing low damage, then shift to high damage plays to end the game.
- Robots have a lot of moving parts, so it takes some thinking to understand BBB, but once you do he isn't as hard to play as it seems.
• Troq (easy to understand)
- Troq is simple and powerful.
- Troq smash.
- Troq throw 'u'.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.