Command & Strategy Magazine #7
In a new format and a new box, loaded with goodies from the French magazine Vae Victis. How about:
• A complete wargame. Or two-for the price of one, actually. With die-cut counters. Ready to play. Read more about it below.
• Historical articles to go with said games. Long, and serious stuff. Just the way you like it.
• The last installment in UGGs Pearl Harbor, a monster game in the Empires of Apocalypse series, that has been published step by step in Command and Stategy.
• Loots of stuff about your other favorite games. ASL and Wings of War suit you? Come over here...
• And of course there are reviews. And some silly stuff.
So - what are you waiting for?
About the game.
Blitzkrieg 1940 is an exciting medium complexity tactical level game system for two players. 1940 saw the Germans overrun France despite often being hammered in tactical battle. As Blitzkrieg 1940 will show both the battles of Hannut and Stonne were very close run things. Now replay these hard fought battles on company level scale.
Blitzkrieg 1940 has two scenarios:
Hannut -The Shock of Tanks
The Battle of Hannut took place in Belgium on May 12-14. It was the first and largest tank battle so far in World War Two involving four tank divisions in a furious two-day melee. The game is a wild clash of 1940’s armor. A decisive victory is possible every turn and if no decisive victory is obtained the game continues for another turn...
Stonne - The Battle for Sedan
On May 14th Guderian’s XIX Corps had crossed the Meuse at Sedan and the road into the French interior lay open. The next day the Grossdeutschland infantry regiment was sent to capture the dominating heights at Stonne to protect the bridgehead’s southern flank. Through the next days Stonne would change hands fourteen times in perhaps the most brutal fighting of 1940. It is now up to you to break through and save France or to hold on at all costs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.