Black Cross/Blue Sky: Lost Squadrons Expansion
From its conception, the Blue Sky Game Series was designed to be an expandable system that would allow players to simulate and explore the challenges of aerial warfare throughout the 20th century. Using a core set of rules that are revolutionary yet easy to learn, players can command squadrons of planes on the board without the tedium of record keeping.
Because of this, Black Cross / Blue Sky has been well received by gamers throughout the world. In keeping with this design philosophy, Blue Sky Enterprises now introduces the next installment in the Blue Sky Series - Lost Squadrons.
With this supplement players can now field Polish, French, and Dutch aircraft.
All the maps, info counters, charts, dice and Flight Stands from Black Cross/Blue Sky are used with this supplement. Players do not have to continually re-purchase these essential components. Some of the aircraft counters from Black Cross/Blue Sky are also used. All of the scenarios can be expanded with additional aircraft counters.
So put on your parachute, and remember to bring your foreign language dictionaries, for there is a battle to be won over the skies of Europe!
- 184 full-color aircraft counters rendered in 1/300th scale, including 18 new plane types
- 2 solitaire scenarios and one solitaire mini-campaign
- 6 standard scenarios that can be played one-on-one or multi-player
- 2 Standard mini-campaigns
- 1 massive Full Campaign covering the entire Battle of Britain (for true grognards!)
- 44 plane and ship stats cards
- 2 Strategic Mission Displays
- 5 Hex-stacker displays and counters which easily denote more than one aircraft per hex.
- Ship counters including colliers, Royal Navy DDs and DEs, and the French Battleship Richelieu
This is not a complete game, a copy of Black Cross / Blue Sky is required to play
|Brand||Blue Sky Enterprises|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.