Feng Shui: Burning Dragon Adventure
Thousands have come to the festival, but only you can save the world!
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- A Feng Shui adventure that lets you kick ass across the Gobi Desert.
- A new new format for huge events that makes them easy to run for new and experienced GMs alike.
Burning Dragon is a counterculture phenomenon held annually in the Gobi Desert. A raw celebration of creative talent and Mongolian culture to “forge the dragon” — creating a temporary city dedicated to art, age-old athletic competitions, and extravagant performances.
This year, however, Burning Dragon has been suborned by Damien Wu — festival organizer, Triad big shot, and secret Eater of the Lotus sorcerer. When the dragon effigy burns during the closing ceremonies, Wu will use a blood sacrifice to harness the attendees’ souls and reawaken the ancient feng shui site that smolders beneath the festival grounds!
- Explore the myriad events of the vibrant, chaotic festival!
- Reveal Wu’s perfidy and punish his treacherous Triads by kicking ass across the Gobi Desert!
- Save the girl! … no, wait, never mind. She already saved herself. Help the girl!
- Sabotage the evil Lotus ritual, turning it to your own advantage! Then summon the spirits of ancient heroes in a firework-festooned finale!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.