Kasparov Chess Set Championship Chess
Garry Kasparov was undisputed world chess champion and #1 ranked player for over eighteen years. Kasparov was intimately involved in the design of these chess sets, to ensure a great chess experience for those who play with it. Redesigned and rethought chessmen allows a fresh new look and providing a premium finish without the premium price tag. A great game & gift for any occassion!
- Large 9cm Spruce-Tek faux-wood finished chess pieces
- Thick, wooden playing board opens to 39cmx39cm (15.5" x 15.5")
- Board folds closed for compact storage
- Felt lining on inside protects chess pieces when not in use
- Kasparov signature logo brass plate accent
- Includes basic instructions as well as playing strategy, to help new players fall in love with the game
- 32 light & dark chess pieces
- 1 Wooden playing board
- Kasparov chess instruction manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.