Mission: Red Planet
The year is 1888. Automated probes sent to Mars have transmitted evidence that two priceless kinds of ore not found on Earth, celerium and sylvanite, lie beneath the planet’s surface. These minerals hold the potential to completely transform life on Earth in an age of rapid technological advancement and population growth. Even more incredibly, the probes also found ice, which could be used to create an atmosphere around Mars and enable permanent human settlement there.
Mission: Red Planet, a board game designed by Bruno Faidutti and Bruno Cathala, puts you in charge of a ruthless mining corporation determined to exploit the unprecedented resources of Mars. Your goal is to send an expedition to the Red Planet, mine its minerals and ice, and become incredibly wealthy in the process. But other, equally ruthless mining corporations have the exact same plan.
- A boardgame of planetary exploration and mining for two to six players
- All-new graphic design refreshes the game’s Victorian steampunk style
- Easy-to-learn, highly interactive gameplay
- Includes rules for a two-player variant
- Incorporates revisions and fine-tuning by the game’s original designers
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.