Mutant Chronicles RPG Core Rulebook
The solar system is a roaring maelstrom of death and war - the inner planets have been swept away by the violent onslaught of the dark legion`s monstrous hordes and undead soldiers. In the enormous cities of the distant future, heretics devoted to the destruction of mankind stalk the dark backstreets and gloomy alleys, spreading their teachings of greed, jealousy, and war. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
The Mutant Chronicles RPG takes you on a full-throttle, diesel-punk ride through a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion! Now, in this 3rd Edition of the definitive techno-fantasy roleplaying game, you can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars. Investigate foul cults as technology turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies to battle for humanity`s future.
Mutant Chronicles includes:
- Complete 2d20 game system written by Jay Little (X-Wing Miniatures Game, Star Wars, Edge of the Empire RPG), including detailed character creation and cinematic roleplaying, plus full rules for spaceships and vehicles.
- Never-before seen secrets of the Mutant Chronicles universe, maps of the solar system and Luna City.
- Insights in to the Dark Legion Apostles and their unique forces, tactics and plots along with full stats for new and old monstrosities.
- Briefings on the major corporations, Imperial, Bauhaus, Capitol, Mishima, and Cybertronic, as well as Cartel, the Brotherhood, and Whitestar.
- Guide to running adventures during the rise of the Dark Symmetry and the first wars through to the return of the Dark Legion.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.