This is not any ordinary trigger airbrush! The NEO Series, including these New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes, are unique in that they are designed to work at low air pressures. The benefits of the NEO Trigger Airbrushes working with low air pressures are minimal overspray, precise control, detailed spraying, fine atomization and affordability. Specifically designed to work together, the NEO AIR for Iwata Miniature Air Compressor and the New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes make the perfect set… affordable and compact!
- Features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium-sized spray patterns.
- Includes interchangeable large 1/3 oz. (10cc) and medium 1/16 oz. (2cc) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean-up and more efficient paint flow.
- Preferred when working in small- to medium-sized areas with small amounts of paint, the gravity-feed trigger airbrush performs well at lower air pressures, which helps create greater detail.
- Applications include: cake decorating, fine art, crafts, cosmetics, miniature hobbies, bakery crafts, hobbies, finger nail art, photo retouching, illustration
NEO For Iwata Series airbrushes are designed to deliver soft, effortless coverage at low air pressures, making them an easy choice for many types of spray applications.
NEO For Iwata TRN1 Gravity Feed Dual Action Trigger Airbrush comes with interchangeable 0.24 oz / 7 ml cup with lid and 0.05 oz / 1.50 ml fluid cup.
Fine atomization is achieved with the smallest air compressors, making NEO an affordable option for general purpose spraying and for anyone wanting to airbrush for the first time.
Effortless Coverage is one of our 5 Ways to Spray
categories. Who Sprays with Effortless Coverage? Makers and creators who...
- Spray medium range detail and coverage area
- Want great atomization at low air pressures
- Have beginner to high-level airbrush skills
- Want many feature and model options
- Are hobbyists or professional painters
|Spray Performance Category
||NEO for Iwata
||Fine to Wide
|Optimal Working Pressure
||08 - 20 psi (0.06 - 0.14 Mpa)
||N5 - Needle, Needle Cap, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
||Side Cup: 0.24 oz (7.0 ml)
||Side Cup: 0.50 oz (15.0 ml)
||Bottle: 1.00 oz (30.0 ml)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Assembled Dimensions (in)
||0.88 x 6.19 x 4.00
|Assembled Dimensions (mm)
||22 x 157 x 102
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review