Pathfinder 86 - Lords of Rust (Iron Gods 2 of 6)
The God in the Machine
The heroes of the town of Torch follow a trail of clues to the sprawling junkyard known as Scrapwall, where bands of desperate and violent brigands vie for control of the technological remnants and ruins found within. The Lords of Rust dominate Scrapwall, and their swiftly rising power threatens more than just the town of Torch, for this gang has the support of one of the terrifying Iron Gods of Numeria. What slumbers fitfully beneath the wreckage of Scrapwall could catapult the Lords of Rust into a new level of power if they're not stopped!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Iron Gods Adventure Path and includes:
- "Lords of Rust," a Pathfinder Adventure for 4th-level characters, by Nicolas Logue.
- A look into the secrecy and science of the Technic League, by Jim Groves.
- Insight into the faith of Brigh, the goddess of clockwork, invention, and time, by Sean K Reynolds.
- An unlikely discovery in Numeria's wastes in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Four new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Nicolas Logue, and Sean K Reynolds.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.