Special Ops Magazine: Issue 1
MMP's new wargaming journal is off to a big start with 36 pages of articles and analysis, two brand new games, and four ASL/ASLSK scenarios!
Two New Games
- First, Dean Essig for the first time ever takes the Gamers Standard Combat Series (SCS) back in time to the Ancients with Raphia. Rampaging war elephants!
- Next, "Mr. Stalingrad" Tom Morin and Nick Richardson offer up the fast-playing and fun Savage Streets. An area-move mini-game covering the epic struggle for central Stalingrad.
- ASL O1 - Go Big or Go Home: Connage, France, 14 May 1940, French vs. German
- ASL O2 - Breaking the Ishun Line: Ishun, Ukraine, 19 October 1941, Russian vs. German
- ASLSK S37 - Breaking the Panzers: Rauray, France, 1 July 1944, British vs. German
- ASLSK S38 - Raiders Along the Wall: Schevenhuette, Germany, 22 September 1944, American vs. German
The premier issue of Special Ops is jam-packed with strategy and analysis articles for many of MMP's fine games, including: Shifting Sands, ASL, ASL Starter Kit, SCS Gazala, and Baltic Gap. You'll also find an Origins 2009 report, as well as an article about the use of wargames--Fire In The Sky specifically--in the classroom.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.