IN THIS ISSUE
FLAMECRAFT’S CUTE DRAGONS & THE BEST OF ESSEN IN ISSUE 72
Plus Oathsworn, Achroma, and Tabletop Gaming Live In Pictures
We’ve got a huge issue for you this month with a dive into the world of Flamecraft. While you know that it’s about cute dragons making crème brûlée, is it any good? Find out in our interview and review.
And if the cuteness of cottage industry dragons doesn’t work for you, then how about fighting for your life in Oathsworn? The Deepwood has sprung up and reclaimed the land from human civilisation, and you have the choice of becoming a hero or dying. With huge miniatures and a story you can care about, it’s one of the year’s big hits.
Also in the issue:
• BEST OF ESSEN 2022 – The big one is back in full swing, and we pick our favourites
• TABLETOP GAMING LIVE 2022 IN PICTURES – Relive our Manchester show with our In Pictures special.
• ACHROMA – A new card game asks you to put your life on the line in a Studio Ghibli inspired world.
• 30 GAMES REVIEWED– Including Oathsworn, Flamecraft, Chicken Vs Hotdog, Cactus Town, Dog Park, Dodo, Star Wars Villainous and Undaunted: Stalingrad
• TEN OF THE BEST GIFTS FOR GAMERS (THAT AREN’T GAMES) – We round up our picks for what to buy for gamers who have everything (or every game, at least).
|Warners Group Publications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review