The Magic Labyrinth
The little magician apprentices have lost some magic objects inside of the master’s maze. Now they try to collect them before the Master notices anything. However, in the maze there are invisible walls and only one of the missing objects is revealed at a time. So they have to make their way through the maze by means of a good memory and lots of skill.
Each player moves their magician over the board while trying not to bump the labyrinth below. Each magician is joined with a magnetic ball so if you hit a wall the ball drops and you have to start all over again.
- 2014 UK Games Expo Best Children's Game Winner
- 2014 Dětská hra roku Winner
- 2014 Dětská hra roku Nominee
- 2010 Vuoden Peli Children's Game of the Year Nominee
- 2010 Lys Enfant Winner
- 2010 Guldbrikken Best Children's Game Nominee
- 2010 Golden Geek Best Children's Board Game Nominee
- 2010 Boardgames Australia Awards Best Children's Game Nominee
- 2010 Årets Spill Best Children's Game Winner
- 2010 Årets Spill Best Children's Game Nominee
- 2009 Spiel des Jahres Kinderspiel Winner
- 2009 Spiel des Jahres Kinderspiel Nominee
- 2009 Kinderspielexperten "8-to-13-year-olds" Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Children's Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Deutscher Lernspielpreis "6 years and up" Nominee
- 2009 Kinderspielexperten "8-to-13-year-olds" Winner
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.