The Very Best of March Madness (Vol. 1) Scenario Pack
The Very Best of March Madness (Vol. 1) is a reprint scenario pack from the Kansas City ASL Club (i.e., Kansas City Irregulars), consisting of 15 scenarios that previously saw publication in one of four earlier scenario packs printed during the period 2009-2012: the ASL March Madness Partisan Pack, the ASL March Madness Irregular Forces Pack, the ASL March Madness Texel Pack, and the ASL March Madness Double Blind Pack.
The pack contains the following scenarios:
- PP03 Ukrainian Mutiny, near Aushwitz, Poland, 4 July 1943. 5 Turns, Ukrainian Partisan vs German SS
- PP04 Partisan Fight, near Przebraze, eastern Galacia, 6 July 1943. 7.5 Turns, Polish vs UPA
- PP05 Hot Zemlyankas! East of Angara, Crimea, 2 January 1944. 8.5 Turns, Partisan vs Romanian
- PP06 Sturmwind on the Sopot, Osuchy, Poland, 25 June 1944. 9.5 Turns, German vs Partisan
- PP08 No Simple Victory, Kurylowka, Poland, 7 May 1945. 7.5 Turns, Polish vs Russian NKVD
- MM03 The Jews Have Guns! Warsaw Ghetto, Poland, 19 April 1943. 5.5 Turns, Partisan vs German SS
- MM04 Is Paris Burning, Paris, France, 23 August 1944. 8 Turns, Partisan vs German
- MM09 Old Child Labor, Oudeschild, Netherlands, 6 April 1945. 7 Turns, German vs Georgian/Partisan
- MM11 Kriegsmarine at de Koog, 8 April 1945. 7.5 Turns, Georgian vs German
- MM12 Texel Airport, Vlijt Airport, Netherlands, 14 April 1945. 10 Turns, Georgian vs German
- MM13 Texel Lighthouse, De Cocksdorp, Netherlands, 22 April 1945. 8 Turns, Georgian vs German
- MM15 Crossroads at Suxy, Suxy, Belgium, 11 May 1940. 6.5 Turns, French vs German
- MM16 Eve of Destruction, Oktiabr’skii State Farm, west of Prokhorovka, Russia, 11 July 1943. 5 Turns, Russian vs German SS
- MM17 Busting the Bocage, Vicinity of St. Martin de-Tallevende, France, 6 August 1944. 5.5 Turns, German vs American
- MM24 Fort IX, Warsaw, Poland, 26 September 1939. 9.5 Turns, Polish vs. German
|Brand||Kansas City ASL|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.