Unfinished Case of Holmes
In the game Unfinished Case of Holmes the players will be transported to Victorian era London and will go on an unforgettable journey full of challenging riddles and mysteries with the mission to complete an investigation of a mysterious death started but not finished by Sherlock Holmes. The game is based on an escape room principle where the players need to resolve different types of puzzles in order to proceed to the next level.
It is a mixture of an interactive computer game and detective story with real objects pieces of evidence that survived over time.
What do you receive?
- Game materials
- Game instructions
- Mobile App
How does it work?
- The game works on digital devices. The digital game is mainly used to get instructions and to enter the solutions to the questions
- The rest of the game takes place with real objects (it's not a card game!)
- Game duration 90-120 min
- Similar to the escape rooms concept the game can be played once
- Can be played again by other players
It is possible to play the game in several modes:
- As one team (Standard mode)
- Against the time
- Multiple team competition mode: additional game sets required which you can print with no additional cost. You will not receive any spoilers or indication for solutions so you can take part in the game
What do you need?
- Preparation time: ~15 min
- Internet access
- Registration on our portal, App and game download
- Curiosity, fun, "out of the box" thinking
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.