Endeavor: Age of Sails
In Endeavor: Age of Sail, players strive to earn glory for their empires. Sailing out from Europe and the Mediterranean, players will establish shipping routes and occupy cities the world over. As they do so, players will leverage their growing industry, culture, finance, and Influence, building their engine and extending their reach into the far-flung regions of the world.
In this second edition, players will experience:
- Double-sided board to accommodate different player counts
- Variable starting set ups with new buildings
- Exploits to enhance the mechanisms and story of the different regions
- Updated visuals by the original artist and graphic designer, Josh Cappel
- Modular game with vast possibilities.
- A semi-cooperative game by Christophe Boelinger (Dungeon Twister, Space Pirates).
- The possibility of choosing the length of your game - from 30 minutes to 5 hours.
- Action wheel
- Cards: 30 secret objective, 15 trend, 48 evolution
- 25 hexagons
- 135 gold pieces
- 82 resource cubes
- Evolution track
- Interior and exterior market
- Board of active/revolting citizens
- Board of available workers
- 5 sets wooden tokens
- 4 ships
- 10 citizens
- Tokens: 5 action, game order, 13 market/port, 13 city/temple, 24 explorer
- 5 screens/game aids
- 2 objective sheets
- Rule book
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.