Unknown Armies RPG: Book Two Run
On the surface, the world of Unknown Armies looks like our own, but at every turn the player cabal faces hidden cults, crazed revolutionaries, the remnants of discarded beliefs, and the dark promise of a new age. Armed with post-modern magic that relies on strict taboos and dangerous rituals, the PCs must strive to create the world they want, rather than the one they inherited.
Unknown Armies RPG is an occult game about broken people conspiring to fix the world.
It's about keeping what you have from those who want it.
Unknown Armies presents magick as it might exist in a world informed by crime fiction and secret histories, as twisting wrinkles in reality created by greater and greater risk, sacrifice, and obsession. As the gamemaster, you lead the players in creating their characters and the world they exist in, then set up antagonists worthy of their attention. You are their guide into darkness and the light that shows them the way out.
It's about kicking them while they're down, then cheering when they get up.
Unknown Armies Book Two Run the book for gamemasters. It tells you how to:
- Present the characters with obstacles to their fevered dreams of changing the world.
- Oversee character creation and setting collaboration in the first session of play.
- Draw on the rich and disturbingly familiar world of the occult underground.
- Create new creatures and antagonists.
- Resolve conflicts as a fan of the characters.
- Prepare situations to disturb and entertain.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.